Imagine the opportunity to brand an activity at an event where faces are covered with smiles. Corporate Marketing Sponsorships play an integral role in the development of the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival. We can offer the opportunity to strengthen your corporate image and promote brand identity.
- Estimated weekend attendance in excess of 104,000
- Grassroot marketing opportunity to capture contact information for future follow-up
- Branding a festival activity for maximum exposure
- Exhibit space
- Onsite signage
- Website click thru link and banner ads
- Print and television exposure
- VIP admission and parking credentials
- VIP tent networking opportunities
Since Plano is known for its 'family centered' lifestyle, this event is perfect for companies committed to those marketing strategies. The sponsors and vendors maximize their impression potential with festival participants. Most spectators spend three hours at the event, mesmerized by the balloon launches and night-time glows, interacting with sponsors and vendors, participating in the Kids Fun Zone, sampling tasty food and enjoying the entertainment on the community and concert stages.
The unique opportunity a community event of this magnitude provides is worth your investment. The InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival believes in investing in our community. Our commitment to the community is manifested in our partnerships with local area non-profits. In 2012, 46 non-profits showcased their agencies at our Festival. Because of this commitment to non-profits, over 2 million dollars has circulated back into our community through the programs and services provided by participating non-profit agencies; thus enhancing the quality of life for all of us.
The spectators that attend the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival are primarily residents of Plano and the surrounding communities. This is a family event with parents and their children attending as a unit. We cater to kid’s activities, local nonprofit organizations, and family entertainment.
- Plano's Population: 255,591
- Ethnicity / Race
- White – 65%
- Asian – 14%
- Hispanic – 14%
- African American – 6%
- Other – 1%
- Median household income is $91,881
- Average household income is $79,687
- Median age for Plano resident is 36
- 53% of our adult workforce has 4 or more years of college.
- 62% are married
- 75% are households with children under 18 with 2 parents.
- Plano ranks 19th among cities nationwide in percentage of college graduates.
- Plano was named a 1994 All-America City by the National Civic League and Allstate Foundation.
We thank you for your interest and consideration and we look forward to working with you this year at the 2013 InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival.
For more information, please contact us.