Professional and amateur photographers from across the nation have an opportunity to participate in the 2014 Inaugural InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival photo contest sponsored by the Plano Balloon Festival, Inc. and AlleeOops Photography. Media is limited to photography.
Digital photos must be submitted online through CaFE https://www.callforentry.org/ no later than July 15, 2014 along with the $28.00 fee for one entry. The two entry fee is $35.00. Entrants agree to enter their images via digital transmission at a maximum of 4000 pixels on the longest edge, 300 dpi.
Judging will take place on July 17, 2014 and winner notification will be no later than July 21, 2014. Winning images will be printed and mounted by BWC Imaging. These prints will be used for a touring photo exhibit and promotion of the event. The top five winning photographs will be on display at the festival September 19-21, 2014.
Entrants grant Plano Balloon Festival, Inc. the license to promote the festival using their photos.
1) Under 18 (17 and younger) – Overall for Age Group
2) Under 18 (17 and younger) – Most Creative or Unusual in this Age Group
3) Adult (18 and older) – Overall for Age Group
4) Adult (18 and older) – Most Creative or Unusual in this Age Group
5) Overall Plano Balloon Festival Photo Contest Winner
For additional questions contact:
Janelle Twyford-Silvis: Photo Contest Coordinator 972-679-5742
Jo Via: Festival Executive Director 972-867-7566