The spectators that attend the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival are primarily residents of Plano and the surrounding communities. This is a family event with parents and their children attending as a unit. We cater to kid’s activities, local nonprofit organizations, and family entertainment.
- Plano's Population: 279,088
- Ethnicity / Race
- Median household income for Collin County is $91,881
- Median household income for Plano is $85,085
- Median Home Value is $247,600
- Median age for Plano resident is 38.5
- 55% of our adult workforce has 4 or more years of college.
- Plano was named a 1994 All-America City by the National Civic League and Allstate Foundation.